System Administrator (m/f/x)
Our products connect cutting-edge data technologies with an optimal personal service. We are looking for ideas from every area of data science, among them information retrieval and processing, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, information visualization, large-scale system design and of course user interface design. Our data platform processes news articles and allows our business teams to build data monitoring and analysis solutions, custom tailored for a broad range of our customer portfolio.
The Unicepta team is dedicated, friendly and developing rapidly. Excellent work and continuous feedback to learn and grow together is an important CULTURE driver for the team. Agile principles are lived from strategy definition to operational implementation.
We are proud to see thousands of people across top companies using our apps daily - enabling decision makers to lead their corporate strategies with a full overview and analysis of the public and social information. Are you excited to provide services that make an impact?
- You work in a hybrid cloud and on-prem infrastructure and support our applications and development teams
- You continuously optimize our on-prem network, compute and storage components and continuously modernize or replace them with cloud / managed services
- You bring in your experience in troubleshooting and performance analysis to debug and resolve production problems
- You rotate into user support and on call duties and will use this experience to optimize and automate our services
- You are an experienced Linux Administrator (ideally Debian) or an experienced DevOps Engineer in a VMWare environment and ideally are also experienced in cloud-based environments such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- You master at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Go etc.) and are familiar with tools such as Gitlab, Prometheus, Terraform, ELK-Stack, or Ansible
- You understand the architecture of web applications in a Linux setup based on e.g. Nginx, Apache, Redis
- You are familiar with deploying and scaling relational databases (ideally MySQL) and non-relational databases
- Proficiency in English and at least basic skills in German