Chief Technology Officer (m/f/x)
Connecting media, digital & social, marketing and business analytics, our integrated digital platforms compile real-time information flows into useful reports, live dashboards and our immersive corporate and brand newsrooms, supported by Analytics & Insights advisors to help your team spot issues and opportunities immediately.
As a result, we deliver Smart Insights to the world’s leading companies to drive faster, better decisions for Strong Performance.
With over 450 colleagues from 44 nations across our offices in Berlin, Cologne, Krakow, London, Shanghai, Washington, and Zurich, UNICEPTA supports renowned cross-sector market leaders.
As the CTO, you are responsible for Software Engineering & Infrastructure to build the digital products in the portfolio, you will further develop the technology strategy and lead the engineering team. Your responsibilities include:
- Strive for competitive advantage for the business by identifying and implementing new technologies and trends
- Design and develop a tech strategy and system architecture derived from the existing business strategy in line with the defined business objectives
- Own the technology roadmap and deliver the next generation of the product platform
- Ensure functionality, stability and efficiency of the current applications and system infrastructure
- Foster engineering culture based on agile values and technical excellence in a mainly remote and international context
- Responsibility and control of KPIs, SLAs and IT budgets for planning and evaluation of IT performance
- Management of critical legacy systems and planning related to modernization or replacement
- Establish and manage a global and efficient helpdesk organization
UNICEPTA relies on managers with entrepreneurial decision-making skills, professional competence, and motivation to achieve something together. You should bring to the table:
- Several years (7-10+) of experience as a successful executive with overall technological responsibility in a company where digitization and technology are drivers for the success of the business
- Customer-centric mindset, an instinct for the needs of a modern user experience
- Experience in developing AI-based products / data products
- Strong, winning personality and excellent communication skills in any situation – English and German
- Hands-on mentality, can-do attitude, team player, pragmatism & entrepreneurial spirit including strong commercial understanding
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems, IT technologies and infrastructures
- Excellent interpersonal skills including a demonstrated ability to be effective in an everchanging environment
- Experience in make or buy decisions
- Master in software engineering, computer science, digital business, or equivalent degree